Thursday, December 5, 2013

How to get a Bigger Better Rounder Butt

Hey Guys and Gals! (especially Gals I think!)

I'm frequently asked by girls how to get a better-looking butt.

So it just comes down to 2 things

  1. Get rid of the fat if you have excess of it.
  2. Increase the size of your glutes.
That's it!

Good luck with it!


....

I'm kidding!! What a joker I am right?

Well, this time, instead of writing a full post about how you should proceed, make a video about it, and think a great routine that you could use, I'm going to make you listen to the best guy for this subject.

He is the Glute Guy, Bret Contreras!


Nobody in this world knows more than him about glutes in my opinion.

So I am just going to pass you the link, here it is:


If I were you, I would read the whole article instead of skipping to the routine, that way you understand what you are doing and how you should proceed.

At the end of the article there's a video showing you how to train your butt at home. If you follow this video, always remember to have in mind everything Bret says in the article, specially these things.

  • Start with movements you can do in a controlled fashion
  • Focus on feeling the muscle
  • Remember that you are trying to hypertrophy the glutes, and hypertrophy requires:
    -Progressive resistance
    -Enough Volume (sets x reps)
    -Short rest intervals
  • I repeat, you must progress over time. This could mean:
    -Attach a weight to your ankles, and progressively keep adding weight, as long as you feel the muscle, without using momentum
    -Use resistance bands
    -Make someone apply some pressure to resist the movement
    -Add some weight to the exercise you are doing, using a bar, sandbag, kettlebell, little brother... whatever you want
    -Progress to a harder exercise
That's all I want you to focus on. Read the article and enjoy your new butt!

Gabri











No comments:

Post a Comment